Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Microbiologist Raul Cuero PhD on Sparking Creativity on Living Smart with Patricia Gras

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZugtaO85T_Y&feature=youtu.be

Anyone from all ethnic, economic, social, and geographic backgrounds has the ability to become an intellectual. You have to trust your own potential and ability to overcome local or universal prejudice of you. Being creative can overcome life's problems. Change the expectations buy doing something no one can expect you to do. Doing the unknown will change the way other people think about you and expand the expectations others have on you. Creativity comes from how you see nature.  The more time you spend outdoors and play with nature, the more your creativity will rise. Do everything with intensity, have a passion and go after it without fear of failure. Creativity comes in a step-wise process. You can not plan creativity but enjoy the process in the meantime. Become a working piece of society through your intellectual abilities and creativity.

How Can I Apply These Ideals to my Everyday Life:

My parents pressure me to go with one major that I have no interest with. I am going to have to show them my own potential and what I can do with it. They believe that I will not have job opportunities right out of college. As I go along the unknown path they do not see, I am changing my own expectations they have upon me. I need to believe in my own potential in the field I want to work in, and let know ones opinion of me deter my work. I need to work without fear of failure and complete the task with intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment