Friday, September 27, 2013

Flip Book

As you may know, I attend University of Tampa in Tampa Florida. My point being is that I attend a private school and I am extremely broke. Saying this, the book I chose for my my flip book had literally zero relevance to the story I wrote. I went to the used and unique book store right across the bridge in downtown Tampa and picked the cheapest book I could find which was 50 cents.

The story I tried to portray was a clashing of universes and creation of planets. The story starts out with arrows gradually growing and entering a small hole. The whole gets bigger and bigger until it fills the entire page. Once the page is filled, a sun starts to rise. The sun mutates into different kinds of shapes and different kinds of sun beams. The sun sets and the sky rises and becomes filled with stars. Once the sky becomes filled, the different kinds of moon crescents leads up to a full moon. The moon goes further and further into the distance and as the moon goes further out, a man and a daughter appear. The man takes his daughters hand and flies into the moon. Once they reach the moon, the moon implodes and creates another blank canvas. As we zoom in and in more, we see another planet, similar to earth and the man and daughter are standing on it pointing towards another blue planet. It gets closer and closer and some kind of rays appear from this new planet vanishing the man and daughter. The planet slowly vanishes while emptiness fills the page once again. Well anyway, enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment