Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Chip E

Now if I could be called the Godfather of House Music I could die happy, but I'm going to have to argue the best DJ title for DJ AM, god rest his soul, but no one tops his spins. Anyways ummmm i'm not really sure what to say about him and breakdancing, I did a whole bunch of research, but I didnt find anything that has him originating breakdance. I could see how people could breakdance to his music, i mean look at all the 80s movies and then listen to this guy, you can put two and two together. He got big in the same era as breakdancing emerged so I mean maybe he did maybe he didnt, but heres a great movie relative to the topic lolol and throw in some DJ AM for you and you can tell the difference and make a choice of your own. 




VS



No comments:

Post a Comment